Test Your Digital Marketing Knowledge
This is a guest post by Zain Siddiqui who is a very well known digital marketing trainer in India, in this quiz he asked very good questions to the audience which will increase your knowledge in the field of digital marketing.
A User Journey is:
1. The path that user takes from his house to the retail store
2. The mapping of interactions of user with the brand or product only once he becomes a customer
3. The mapping of interactions of user with brand or product across all channels
4. The mapping of interactions of brand or product with the user only once the user becomes a customer
A content plan allows us to:
1. Monitor and schedule content for blog and email
2. Monitor and schedule content across all our promotional channels
3. Figure out brand voice
4. Monitor and schedule content only on social media channels
How is Search Ad rank calculated?
1. Quality score x bid price
2. Quality score x bid price + Preference to ads with ad extensions activated
3. Bid price only
4. Quality score only
A bad practice for designing landing pages is to:
1. Not placing web form or having a call to action
2. Syncing your branding and narrative with the source of the traffic example Search ads
3. Split testing landing page features
4. Focusing on USP of a single product or service
Listing on Wikipedia is included in offsite SEO activity.
What is Bounce Rate?
1. The percentage of site visitors who leave after seeing contact us page
2. The percentage of site visitors who move from 1st page to 2nd page
3. The percentage of site visitors who leave without triggering any event
4. The percentage of site visitors who leave after seeing any page
What Facebook tool do you use to track users on your website or application?
2. Ads manager
3. Analytics code
Link juice is?
1. Potential SEO value of a link that influences user behavior on a site, page rank and domain rank
2. Potential SEO value of a link that influences page rank and domain rank
3. Google sends free surprise juice packets to SEO experts working on health domain websites
4. Potential SEO value of a link that influences domain rank
Which of the following is an Email marketing tool?
We can set a re-marketing audience based on goals set in Google Analytics?
3. You cannot set it based on GA goals but on goals set in Google Ads
Which of the following is the best title for a blog on Digital Marketing?
1. Digital Marketing resources for dummies
2. Depends on what part of the user journey are you writing that content for
3. How to learn Digital Marketing yourself?
4. What is Digital Marketing?
Using the word FREE in your subject line in a mailer helps increase open rates?
It is a good practice to send all your social media fans to your website or product page through link posts or call to actions?
Which of these is not a factor that prevents our newsletter from landing in spam?
1. Trustworthiness of the senders mail server
2. Personalizing the salutation in the content
3. Being added to mail contacts by receiver
4. Sending newsletters from same ID always
5. Length of the senders email ID
Which of these is not a type of size for Display Ads?
2. Tall box
4. Wide Skyscrapper
Onsite SEO does not include:
1. Linking to relevant internal pages
2. Small size of images
3. Keywords in Page title
4. Separate mention of Keywords in meta tags
Search Ads can appear on 2nd page of search results also?
All 17 questions completed!